Holding Tank Treatment
Tank Tamer is a microbiological breakthrough that allows the natural ability of bacteria/enzymes to digest and degrade waste in holding tanks and porta-potties. Unlike other harsh chemical products, tank tamer breaks down and neutralizes odor-causing waste by releasing organisms that instantaneously begin degradation of food by-products found in holding tank systems. This product may also be applied liberally to pet accident sites to neutralize offense odors. TANK TAMER is non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic and non-polluting. TANK TAMER is FORMALDEHYDE FREE and contains no alcohol or ammonia. TANK TAMER aids in the reduction of Bio-Chemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) levels, thereby reducing holding tank odor, when used as directed.
“I have tried all of the marine and RV holding tank treatments and TANK TAMER is the best. I used to work at the local marine supply store here and customers would not buy any other product, when TANK TAMER was out of stock, people would wait until we got more. I convinced my neighbors to buy TANK TAMER and now they buy it by the case.” -Marie Stewart, Kemah TX
Ideal for odor removal caused by:
- Organic wastes
- Odor neutralizer - not masking agent
- Versatile and adaptable
- Unique, nondescript citrus floral fragrance
- Stabilized excess enzymes
- Multiple bacteria strains
- Digest malodors at their source
- Consumes the odor causing organics
- Routine use helps establish a permanent culture of bacteria and enzymes
- Starts destroying malodor sources immediately
- Incapable of causing disease
- Starts breaking down organic wastes on contact
- Effective in virtually all environmental conditions
- Eliminates organic wastes
- Permanently removes odors at their source
- Provides long-term odor at their source
- Provides long-term odor protection between product applications
- Immediate elimination of odors in applied areas
- Safe for use around humans and domestic animals
- Immediate benefits
“My wife has an unbelievably sensitive nose, she smells things I would never smell, TANK TAMER keeps all those odors under control on my boat. I have been boating for a number of years and TANK TAMER is the best holding tank treatment I have ever used.” -Wayne Hamilton, Bedford, TX
Holding Tanks/Porta-Potties: Initial use, Empty holding tank or porta-potty and rinse with fresh water to remove previously/used chemicals.
Tanks to 30 Gal capacity: Add 10 oz. Tank tamer through head and flush with sufficient amount of water to cover bottom of tank.
Tanks in excess of 30 Gal capacity: Use 1 oz. Tank Tamer per gallon capacity of tank according to above instructions.
If system is unused for more than one week: Add 4 to 8 oz. Tank Tamer to system to refresh bioactive process.
Automatic treatment systems: Fill reservoir with one(1) part Tank Tamer to three (3) parts fresh water.
Mildew/mold stains: Apply Tank Tamer full strength on moldy or mildewed surfaces including fiberglass, sealed wood, plastic and tile (test in inconspicuous area before using on colorfast fabrics). Allow sufficient time for product to penetrate fungus then wipe down with damp sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly and repeat application as necessary.